Numerology: Your Personal Year Number
How to Calculate Your Personal Year Number
For this number take your birth month and reduce if necessary, so December would be 3 (1 + 2). Next take your day of birth and also reduce that to a single digit so 30 would be 3(3 + 0). Next we take the current year and reduce that down to a single digit. 2011 would come out to 4. Next we add those 3 reduced numbers together (our example would be 3 + 3 + 4 = 10 which reduces to 1). The result is your Personal Year number for the current year.
What is the Personal Year Number?
The Personal Year number gives insight into what surrounds you for that year - either the present year or you can do it for other years to get an idea of where you are on the cycle of numbers. The personal year number represents various themes and events that will likely occur for you during the year.
Meaning of Personal Year Numbers
- Personal Year 1:The first of the 9 year cycle, a personal year 1 means a year of major changes and a need to make some decisions and work to embrace the opportunities coming rather than resisting change. A good time to focus on personal growth and making positive changes on that front as well. Avoid procrastination this year as it will have more detrimental effects that usual. Conversely, determination truly pays long term for efforts made during this cycle.
- Personal Year 2: A personal year 2 indicates slow but steady growth, with patience and persistence required. You may find yourself in competition with others at this time or that you have to work harder to resolve conflicts or find creative solutions to challenges. This can also indicate feeling at a bit of a crossroads or some uncertainty. It's important not to let it undermine your goals.
- Personal Year 3: Expansion and continued unfoldment that lead to success are the themes of a personal year three. This is a good time to embrace partnerships and cooperation with others for common goals and the benefit of the whole. More breathing room and a feeling of a burden being lifted often accompany a personal year 3.
- Personal Year 4: A personal year four means a lot of responsibility, hard work, and diligent efforts will be required. Four speaks of "hands on" effort and making every effort count. This is a year of building solid foundations and likely a year where you may feel you are not accomplishing as much as you actually are. The personal year 4 speaks of ground work and solidifying.
- Personal Year 5: A personal year 5 speaks of a strong desire for change, adventure and trying new things. This is a year where you will be more inclined to travel, move, or even change career paths. This cycle brings out the pioneering spirit and the desire for new experience and expression. This is a personal year cycle where it can be easy to become distracted and self-discipline is more difficult.